Was this guide useful?
Let us know how we're doing by sending a comment. All responses are anonymous.
The purpose of this LibGuide is to inform the faculty of library resources and services as well as ways they can incorporate different resources into their courses.
- Faculty may borrow an unlimited number of books for 90 days
- Faculty may borrow 10 DVDs/videos for fourteen days.
- The Library provides a limited amount of media equipment for faculty, staff and student classroom presentations. In order to provide media equipment fairly, the following guidelines apply:
- All media equipment is booked and circulates on a first-come, first-served basis. Borrowers are financially responsible for equipment loss or damage. Replacement costs are determined by Library management.
- The library does not have a full-service media department. Borrowers need to pick up, operate and return media equipment on their own. The library is not responsible for lost/damaged recordings or inability to record due to equipment malfunction, etc.
- Books may be renewed a maximum of two times. After returning a book that had been renewed two times, there is a one day wait period before checking out the same item.
- Renewals can be made online by the borrower under "My Library Account", in person at the library, or by phone (603-897-8256).
- Videos/DVDs have a one time renewal for faculty, unless there is a hold by another patron. After returning a video, there is a one day wait period before checking out the same item.
- Tests are not renewable. After returning a test, there is a one day wait period before checking out the same item.
- Books that are "on hold" for another patron may not be renewed.